Classes are conducted in a relaxed, low stress environment, by highly-qualified instructors. All classes are time in the saddle riding, no boring lectures in a classroom.
All Classes with 6 or more riders will be taught by 2 or 3 Certified Police Motor Instructors.
• "Bond" with their personal motorcycles and familiarize with the bike's full capabilities and limitations
• Learn and practice low-speed techniques that are perfect for those pesky parking lots and tight turnarounds (...and when you want to impress your friends, or passenger).
• Practice braking, evasive maneuvers, and hazard avoidance exercises that may save your ride and hide from serious damage, injury or death.
This course is intended for experienced motorcycle riders, who have a firm grasp of the basic skills of operating a motorcycle, but desire to become a better, safer, and more confident rider. This is a challenging course, so riders must have physical stamina to withstand a full day on the range.
• Motorcycle endorsement on license
• Ownership of a motorcycle: cruiser, touring, sport, dual-purpose (must be street legal).
• Motorcycle must have:
– Valid registration
– Valid inspection (where applicable)
– Valid insurance coverage
• Intermediate rider skill level
• Rider safety gear, to include:
– DOT approved helmet
– Eye protection
– Above-the-ankle boots - high top sneakers are not acceptable
– Gloves (open, or full-fingers)
– Durable, long pants - no athletic pants of any kind
Maximum Class Size:
12 participants max
Helvetica Light is an easy-to-read font, with tall and narrow letters, that works well on almost every site.
We are Certified Police Motorcycle Instructors and rodeo competitors. We will teach you to master the same skills and techniques used by Motorcops across the country.